Friday, April 4, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig Jig

Well, if you haven't heard, Matt has accepted a position at St. Dominic Hospital in Jackson, Mississippi. We're moving back home! While I am very excited to be moving alot closer to both of our families, I must disclose that I am very sad to be leaving Dothan and all of the friends we have made over the past six years. We have been so fortunate to have worked at Flowers Hospital and to have had the opportunity to get to know so many wonderful people. Matt and I first moved to Dothan after getting married. We bought our first house here, welcomed two children into our lives and purchased our dream home only one very short year ago. We will always cherish our time here in the Wiregrass, but look forward to the opportunities before us in Mississippi. I'm sure I'll have more to say about our time in Dothan before the big move that is scheduled for the first part of May, but for now I will keep this little blog short and sweet. We will be living in temporary housing until our house sells, which hopefully will be a quick process. In the meantime, we'll be looking for another house in Madison, which is such a cute little town that provides lots of perks for families. Wish us luck as we start a new phase in our lives and go through the fun process of selling a house, moving 6 hours West, beginning new jobs and buying yet another house....all the while taking care of 2 little ones!

2 comments:

ashley.and.graham said...

My mouth is still open from shock (literally)!! I am SOOOO happy for you and for me since this means I'll get to see you any time I come home to visit family! Woo hoo!! I'm just so excited. Hope we get to catch up soon.
love, ashley

DK Baria said...

oh my gosh!!!!!! how excited are you?!!!! i know i'm excited. can you imagine if laura and chase were still in jax? ole puck and desire back together again. at least when they get to madison for a visit, y'all can visit. heck, i will come visit. love to you all. mama dk