One of the last projects I am working on at the hospital is our "Healing Art" project. Since we currently do not have pictures in some of our patient rooms, we have decided to add a little cheer to our patient rooms by asking the "children" of Flowers Hospital (children/grandchildren of employees) to draw a "Get Well" picture that will then be matted, framed and placed throughout the facility. I volunteered my kids to do an example to display, and I think it turned out really cute, don't you? I just wish I could keep it! Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Healing Art Project
One of the last projects I am working on at the hospital is our "Healing Art" project. Since we currently do not have pictures in some of our patient rooms, we have decided to add a little cheer to our patient rooms by asking the "children" of Flowers Hospital (children/grandchildren of employees) to draw a "Get Well" picture that will then be matted, framed and placed throughout the facility. I volunteered my kids to do an example to display, and I think it turned out really cute, don't you? I just wish I could keep it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i'd want to keep it, too! :)
Post a Comment