
Saturday night we decided to let Will try some tasty rice cereal. Believe it or not, he's already 5 months old, so it is definitely time to expose him to things other than milk. We've held off because he is obviously doing quite well on milk alone. His jersey cow must be top of the line. :) Anyway, he did quite well considering it was his first time with a spoon. I must admit that I didn't expect anything less from my little fellow, as I have felt all along that he would be a good little eater. I can only imagine how much he will eat when he gets in high school. We will have to open a home equity line just in order to pay for the grocery bill..hee hee. Anyway, Caroline decided she needed to take a bite of what her little brother was having, and since no harm could be done...we obliged. I wish I had gotten a picture of her face after she took a bite. It was very similar to the one taken when she ate peas for the first time.

In other news...this weekend it was rather yucky weather, so we stayed indoors for the most part. We did manage to go pick up some new shoes for the kids. They were so cute (especially Will's) that I had to include the picture.

Sunday afternoon Caroline, Mrs. Missy, Isabella and I went to "The Little Mermaid", a dance program performed by the SEADAC. We had a blast! The girls really enjoyed watching all of the bright costumed dancers while munching on Animal Crackers. Afterwards, they did their own little dance in front of the building while running from their mothers as we were trying to leave. Oh what fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment