Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Girl Haircut

A week or so ago, I decided to try my luck at giving Caroline a "big girl haircut". Caroline has never had much hair until now, so there was no need to even think about a haircut. Aunt KK gave Caroline her first hair "trim" a few months ago, and since then, her hair has really started to grow and thicken. (Maybe Mammaw is right after all about how a trim can really make hair thicken and grow...at least that was her philosophy when I was little.) Anyway, I've never cut anyone's hair, but decided to give it a try. I wacked a good bit off and in the end, I think her hair cut is precious! It makes her look so much older. She's definitely a little girl now and not my little baby. Oh, how bittersweet! If you're wondering, Caroline really likes her new "hairdo" and has told everyone about it.

1 comment:

DK Baria said...

Love the new look!! mama dk