Friday, May 8, 2009

Mudbugs

This evening, Matt decided to pick up some crawfish on his way home from work. Well, maybe he was prompted just a little. Anyway, it was the first time our kiddos got to meet these funny looking creatures. Here are a few snap shots from their first encounter. Oh, and if you are wondering, they ate spaghettios instead because neither one of them would try a bite and Will fed himself (as if you can't tell from the pictures).

1 comment:

Christie said...

Hey Mandy~ This is Christie Fulton Abercrombie. Mama told me about your blog and I have enjoyed reading it. She also told me that she thought ya'll went to Ridgecrest. Brigg, Raylin and I have been visiting there and really enjoy it. I was just wondering if you do go to church there. We have a family blog too - www.abercrombiefam.blogspot.com
Check it out when you get a chance! It is great keeping up with you and I can't believe we live so close. We should definitely get together one day and catch up!