My friend Tamah and I have decided to have weekly playdates for Caroline and Abby this summer. Oh, I should probably include Will in this too because the girls are real sweet about including him in all of their fun. Anyway, so far this little arrangement has worked out perfectly. The girls have a great time playing together and each week, one of the moms gets a chance to catch up on all the things we can't do with kids in tow.Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Our Playdate
My friend Tamah and I have decided to have weekly playdates for Caroline and Abby this summer. Oh, I should probably include Will in this too because the girls are real sweet about including him in all of their fun. Anyway, so far this little arrangement has worked out perfectly. The girls have a great time playing together and each week, one of the moms gets a chance to catch up on all the things we can't do with kids in tow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Of course, it's easy for Nana to have tears in her eyes reading about these little Cinderella's. As I write this, I am listening to Stephen Curtis Chapman on Dobson singing his Cinderella song after just explaining how it was inspired by little ones such as Caroline and Abby. He had just struggled to get little girls out of the tub, out of their princess dresses and to bed "quickly" so he could work. He admits getting frustrated with the process finally getting kids to bed for a moment to work. Upon reflecting on the rush of the night, he is inspired to write the Cinderella song. For anyone reading this, you can hear his story, the song, the story about the tragic death of another daughter and this family's great faith and love for the Lord on Focus on the Family on the May 21 message. It will touch your heart! Have your hankies ready!
Here's the link: http://www.focusonthefamily.com
Love that picture of them sleeping! It is so sweet! Hope we can get together soon for our own playdate! Things have been crazy busy at our house this week!
Post a Comment