This weekend, I took Caroline to see her first movie at a movie theater. I still remember the first movie I saw at the theater....ET. Boy, things have changed since then...prices have more than doubled, there is stadium seating and the theater itself is a site to behold. Anyway, we met Mecie, Hunter and Helen at the Malco to see UP. Of course we got there early so we could get our popcorn and coke and make sure we got a good seat. It was the cutest little movie and to top it off it was in 3D!At first, I was a little concerned as to whether or not Caroline would wear the glasses, especially since it appeared that a dinosaur was about to swallow us alive in one of the movie previews. After I explained to her that nothing was actually going to eat us (well, other than her seat because she was too small to keep it from folding back up) and that the movie we had come to see was not going to be scary (or at least I hoped it wasn't), she was fine just sitting back in my lap and enjoying the show. Afterwards, she informed me that we needed to come back to the movies again one day because it was really fun.




1 comment:
I LOVE your new picture at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the movies too. They are so expensive though. We like to go in the middle of the week when hardly anybody is there.
Post a Comment