Friday, June 19, 2009
A Prayer Mat
Last week we had VBS at our church. The kids and I all enjoyed the Boomerang Express, but were completely pooped by the end of the week. I volunteered to teach the 4-year old class (all 15 of them), while Caroline and Will got to spend time with some of their favorite teachers. On the last night of VBS, I had the kids in my class make prayer mats to coincide with our lesson on prayer. According to the parents, the kids really liked this craft so I decided to let Caroline make one as well. It turned out pretty cute and now resides next to her bed to help remind her to prayer before she goes to sleep each night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Caroline,
This is so precious! I know you will remember to pray to God who loves you so! You know Nana's going to want you to make her one of these. Will, I hope you help, too! Love you guys!
Post a Comment