Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I think I can...I think I can...

he did it!After numerous nights of trying to teetee in the potty before bath time, Will was finally successful. He tries to do everything his big sister does, so naturally when she goes to the potty, he thinks he should as well. Since he was interested, I thought why not? Well, now it appears that I will have to commit myself to teaching a 20-month old to potty. He seems pretty excited about it since Caroline and I taught him the "teetee in the potty, teetee in the potty" dance and gave him M&Ms. Heck, he tried to get back on the potty to go some more just so we would repeat our congratulations. Unfortunately, he's seen his sister and I go to the potty more than he's seen his Daddy, so we may have some work to do in teaching him how to use the potty like a big boy instead of a big girl!

No comments: