Monday, June 22, 2009
Will's 1st Haircut
This weekend we decided to give Will his first trim. Not that he had that much hair to trim, but he was beginning to show signs of a mullet and I refuse to let my son have a mullet...or at least as long as I am in control of his hair styles! Anyway, being that we were going to see lots of family on Saturday for the Crawford's 50th wedding anniversary shindig, we thought it was as good a time as any to get him looking like a little boy.
Since I have been cutting Mamaw's and Caroline's hair for the last year, I figured I would try cutting Will's hair. As it turns out, his hair is easier to cut except for the fact that we could hardly keep him still long enough to be certain it was straight. Oh well if it isn't...he is never still, so no one will ever know if his hair is a little crooked in the back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment