
This past weekend we didn't just party with Mimi, but also managed to get some work in on Pappaw and Mammaw's garden.


The kids have really enjoyed watching the garden grow and now everything is ready for the pickin'. They also enjoy hiding in all of the green bushy stuff...where did they go?

Of course, pickin' peas, corn, squash, zucchini, beans and blueberries means you are probably going to get a little hot. So when Caroline got through pickin' these...

I quickly found her messing around with this:

Which lead to this...

followed quickly by this...

and then of course this...

Not to worry, though, I've heard from Nana plenty of times about the amount of lead found in garden hoses, so I quickly took my pictures and then carried them inside to get some "filtered" water. My only question is where was the filtered water when I was a kid?
1 comment:
I don't think drinking from a hose hurt us!
Post a Comment