On Friday night, we had Matt, Mandi and their cute little girl, Anna Lauren, over for dinner. No, I'm not in a motherhood state of confusion ....their names are really Matt and Mandi. Matt Calvert was a good friend of mine from MC, and he somehow managed to marry such a great person who also shares my name. (Matt, I know you will be reading this, so I had to put that in here.) In all seriousness, Matt was one of the nicest guys I knew while at MC and I am so glad that he has done so well since we graduated. His family is precious and we had a great time visiting with them. Unfortunately, though, my kids weren't on their best behavior, so I hope they'll agree to get together with us again despite some of the more chaotic moments of the night! As for pictures from our little get together...well, I waited a little too late in the evening to get a good picture of all three of the kiddos together, but thankfully Anna Lauren was willing to give me a big smile.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Dinner with Matt and Mandi
On Friday night, we had Matt, Mandi and their cute little girl, Anna Lauren, over for dinner. No, I'm not in a motherhood state of confusion ....their names are really Matt and Mandi. Matt Calvert was a good friend of mine from MC, and he somehow managed to marry such a great person who also shares my name. (Matt, I know you will be reading this, so I had to put that in here.) In all seriousness, Matt was one of the nicest guys I knew while at MC and I am so glad that he has done so well since we graduated. His family is precious and we had a great time visiting with them. Unfortunately, though, my kids weren't on their best behavior, so I hope they'll agree to get together with us again despite some of the more chaotic moments of the night! As for pictures from our little get together...well, I waited a little too late in the evening to get a good picture of all three of the kiddos together, but thankfully Anna Lauren was willing to give me a big smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment