It appears that a tradition may have started at our house on Friday mornings. A week or so ago, I allowed Caroline to eat some Fruit Loops in my bed while she watched cartoons as I was getting ready (without milk of course...I put them in a Ziploc bag). Of course, she loved this idea and on Friday requested to do it again. This time her brother was awake, so it added a whole different dimension to the request, but I figured I would give it a try. I quickly realized that this could turn into a daily request, so I notified the two Fruity Tooties (that's what I call them when they eat Fruit Loops) that this would be limited to Fridays only and would only be continued if they didn't make a mess in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Of course Caroline happily agreed, so we'll see how it goes.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Fruit Loop Fridays
It appears that a tradition may have started at our house on Friday mornings. A week or so ago, I allowed Caroline to eat some Fruit Loops in my bed while she watched cartoons as I was getting ready (without milk of course...I put them in a Ziploc bag). Of course, she loved this idea and on Friday requested to do it again. This time her brother was awake, so it added a whole different dimension to the request, but I figured I would give it a try. I quickly realized that this could turn into a daily request, so I notified the two Fruity Tooties (that's what I call them when they eat Fruit Loops) that this would be limited to Fridays only and would only be continued if they didn't make a mess in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Of course Caroline happily agreed, so we'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment