
It's official...I have a climber on my hands. I was folding

clothes in the living room yesterday and took my eyes off of Will for about 30 seconds. During that time, he pushed the pillows from the couch up to the ottoman and climbed right on top. At first he thought it was hilarious until he realized that Mommy didn't like what he had done (as you can tell in pic #2). Well, that's not where the story ends. Nope, later in the day, he climbed on top of the school desk in our playroom which of course toppled over. Luckily, I caught it just in time. Then, Matt came down the stairs later that night and said, "The refrigerator fell on top of Will." WHAT? Matt then replied, "No big deal, he didn't get hurt, he was just a little scared." Supposedly Will decided to use the shelves in the kids' refrigerator to try and climb on top of it. I scolded my husband for not watching him a little better and you know what happened next. He did it again under my watch! I was picking up blocks off the floor while the kids were playing with the kitchenette. Next thing I know, Will is starting to climb again and I couldn't catch the fridge soon enough. Obviously, I'm going to have to either take the shelves out of the fridge or bolt the fridge to the wall. Either way, I know it's about to get very interesting at our house with my little monkey around. I can see him now....hanging from one of the limbs in one of the trees in our backyard. AHHH!
1 comment:
Wow, he is growing!
Post a Comment