In an effort to get into the Halloween spirit, Caroline and I made little goblin treats. As we were finishing up our first batch, our next door neighbor, Abby, came over to help us with batch #2. In case you are wondering, these little treats were as yummy as they were cute! I was just glad that we had a few treats left to share with Daddy when he got home since my assistant seemed to enjoy taste testing our homemade goodies .
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Little goblins
In an effort to get into the Halloween spirit, Caroline and I made little goblin treats. As we were finishing up our first batch, our next door neighbor, Abby, came over to help us with batch #2. In case you are wondering, these little treats were as yummy as they were cute! I was just glad that we had a few treats left to share with Daddy when he got home since my assistant seemed to enjoy taste testing our homemade goodies .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
your just a regular ol' martha stewart. what happened to that girl i knew in college?
Post a Comment