Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ridin' in style

In addition to all of the wedding festivities, I also managed to ride horses with my Dad. Matt agreed to keep the kids so that I could have a little down time, so I jumped at the opportunity to go for a nice relaxing ride in the enjoyable fall weather. It never fails that when Matt has the kids, they both sleep the entire time for him. Of course that NEVER, and I repeat NEVER, happens for me. When we finished our ride, I went in the house to get Caroline so that she could ride a while and to my surprise, they were all still asleep. Unbelievable! Anyway, they finally managed to wake up just in time to ride in the wagon with my Uncle Randy, Sarah Betts and Baby Lane, who, by the way, cannot deny that she is a Deweese...just look at her! To my surprise, both Caroline and Will really enjoyed the leisurely ride and didn't squirm around too much.

No comments: