Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunter!

All week long Caroline has been looking forward to Hunter's 6th birthday party, and on Saturday the day had finally arrived. There was plenty of things for the kids to enjoy...pony rides, a super big slide, a playhouse, a trampoline and much more. Believe it or not, I even decided to try out the trampoline since it has been years since I jumped on one. I asked Mecie and Kevin if there was a weight limit before I got on to which they responded "I don't think so". I ensured them that if there was, I would let them know after I jumped.



I think Caroline's favorite part was just hanging out with her cousin Helen....well, that and the cake, ice cream and Cheetos! As for Hunter, he loaded up on new toys and a swanky cowboy outfit. Just check him out!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! I didn't know he was a cowboy!