Because our 19 month old sure can. Last night I put Will to bed and all seemed just fine. A little later in the evening, however, he began crying. I shrugged it off and told myself he would go back to sleep. A little later than that, and I looked down to see none other than little Will Fisher coming out of his room. Hmmm...did I forget to raise the gate to his bed? Nope, he jumped out. If you are wondering why I think he jumped rather than climbed out it is because Matt and I put him back in to see if he would do it again. Sure enough, the little stinker started jumping and was about to thrust himself onto the floor again. Did I mention before that he is fearless?
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Who says white boys can't jump?
Because our 19 month old sure can. Last night I put Will to bed and all seemed just fine. A little later in the evening, however, he began crying. I shrugged it off and told myself he would go back to sleep. A little later than that, and I looked down to see none other than little Will Fisher coming out of his room. Hmmm...did I forget to raise the gate to his bed? Nope, he jumped out. If you are wondering why I think he jumped rather than climbed out it is because Matt and I put him back in to see if he would do it again. Sure enough, the little stinker started jumping and was about to thrust himself onto the floor again. Did I mention before that he is fearless?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
um, what the heck are you going to do?! a friend of mine has a mosquito netting canopy things that goes over the whole crib but I bet Will could figure that one out.
Post a Comment