
I'm sure all toddlers have a favorite activity of some sort...playing with their doll, their truck, swinging, etc. but I doubt very seriously that many enjoy clipping out coupons as much as my little girl. Yep, Coupon Caroline as we fondly call her absolutely LOVES clipping coupons out of the Sunday paper. It is the highlight of her week. I've always looked through the paper to find what is on sale and often clip a few coupons for myself. Perhaps that is where she first got the notion, but Coupon Caroline has now taken it to the extreme....clipping every coupon she can find. As you can imagine, it doesn't take long to accumulate a lot of coupons, so I try to eliminate a few here and there and just as soon as I do, she asks me...where did my other coupons go?
1 comment:
Please tell Caroline to mail a few to KK. She doesn't get coupons in the mail. That way you can get rid of the ones you need. heehee. But one day, you will have to send me a few. Check out my site, Boomer has been showing off.
Post a Comment