Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Pappaw Bill!

Today is Pappaw Bill's 82nd birthday! He is a wonderful man who I love and respect more than words can say. He has taught me a lot in my life: how to drive a truck and tractor, how to plant a garden, how to bale hay, how to raise cows...the list is endless. He is an extremely generous, kind and loving man and does so much for our entire family. I am so glad that my children are getting the chance to know him as well. As soon as Caroline sees him she wants to go see the bull in his pasture. As for Will, well, he is named after him and has his blue eyes to prove it! I am so fortunate to have such a close relationship with my grandfather, so much so that I consider him one of my best friends. We love you Pappaw, and hope we can help you celebrate many more birthdays!

No comments: