Monday, June 23, 2008

Motto

Since starting a family blog, I have almost become addicted to reading other blogs. (Please keep in mind that any addiction at this point in my life with young kids is nothing to be concerned about...I don't have much down time.) By far, my favorite blogs to visit are those of my friends. While reading my college roommate's blog, I stumbled upon a cute motto that made me feel a little better about the current state of our apartment. I thought I would share it with all the mothers out there who find it hard at times to keep everything as tidy as they may like. Thanks for sharing this Ashley!

"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs; dust, go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep."

No comments: