
Caroline loves to go check the mail with her Daddy and this week she had a surprise package from William and Wes

. She couldn't wait to open it though I told her what was inside would probably be for Will. Nonetheless, she quickly ripped the package open to find two pairs of Wranglers. She was ecstatic! Since William and Wes couldn't wear them anymore, I thought

that Caroline would probably be too big for them as well. However, I had to appease my little one, so we both held our breath as we tried to slide her into a pair. Luckily, they fit perfectly! Will's plump rear end fit perfectly into a pair as well, but they were about 4 inches too long! Thanks to my friend Laura and her two little boys, both kiddos are ready to be an official cowboy and cowgirl when they ride Mini Horse again!
1 comment:
now y'all are officially a big, bunch of rednecks!
Post a Comment