Monday, June 23, 2008

Potty Training 101: Day 3

Sunday marked Day 3 of our potty adventure. Though Caroline had to wear a Pull Up to church, the rest of the day she tinkled in the potty successfully. Notice I said tinkled. Obviously all of the chocolate had passed through her system, because she managed to poop in her panties twice. Despite Matt being home on Sunday, I was the lucky one who got to clean up the little booger. Funny guy...Matt snickered and said, "No one ever said Motherhood was not going to be messy every now and then." Perhaps he's right, but his day in the sun will come when it is time to train our little man!

Hopefully the rest of the week will go a little smoother. Despite a few glitches, Caroline is doing quite well in my opinion...especially considering we haven't stayed at home the whole time. This week should be interesting because I'm keeping my cousin Mecie's two little ones, Hunter and Helen. That means I'll have 4 kiddos under the age of 5 in my care! I'm hoping that since Helen is potty trained, she will help influence Caroline even more and we'll get this thing whipped by the end of the week. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: