On Sunday, June 8th, Matt and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary! It seems that the years have flown by, but especially since we have been blessed with children. To celebrate the occasion, we made a trip to Dothan without the kids. We needed to check on our house (which still hasn't sold, so please keep this in your prayers) and just enjoy a little alone time. We went to a movie, did a little shopping and enjoyed all of our meals at our favorite restaurants. Caroline and Will seemed to enjoy their weekend away from us since they received undivided attention from Matt's parents. According to Caroline, she ate chocolate, jumped on the bed, saw animals at the Ag Museum, and went shopping at the Bass Pro Shop. I confirmed with Mamaw Kat that Caroline's recollection of the weekend was correct. Mamaw Kat confessed that she can't get away with anything now that Caroline can fill us in on all of the details!




3 comments:
seeing y'all's picture reminded me of the ominous rain storm that threaten during the ceremony and poured down just after the i dos and the recessional. has it really been 6 years?!! happy anniversary. mama dk
I can't believe it has been 6 years!! That was such a great weekend, and it seems that things have just gotten better for the two of year every year. Happy Anniversary! love, ashley
Happy Late Anniversary!! I haven't remembered one yet have I? Sorry sis. Love you, KK
Post a Comment