
Well, the kids found their favorite spot in our apartment (or condo as Caroline calls it). Since I needed to keep an eye on Will while drying my hair, I put him in the small hallway that connects the bedrooms and bathroom. Before I knew it, Caroline had brought several pillows and toys to her brother to make it a little cozier. They had the best time in this little nook. Isn't it fun to watch how kids can get a kick out of just the smallest little thing? They don't need lots of money spent on them, but rather time, affection and lots of imagination! Grandparents, in case you are wondering, I monitored playtime with the balloon. I know they can be dangerous when in the hands of young children. :)




1 comment:
Now it's time for Caroline to get dressed in her closet like I use to. Watch out for July!
Post a Comment