Friday, June 6, 2008

Sitting Tall

He finally mastered it! Yep, for the past few weeks Will has been doing his best to master sitting up for long periods of time, but unfortunately he has been teeter tottering around and falling on his back, face, side, and every other way imaginable. This week he finally got the hang of it and couldn't be more pleased with himself.

Caroline is thrilled as well because it means that they can finally play together a little better. Next on Will's agenda...learning to crawl. He is still swaying back and forth on his hands and knees and can scoot backwards (just as his sister did when she was learning to crawl), but has yet to really get the hang of it. Personally, I hope he holds off for a little while, because I know when he gets to moving around, I'm in trouble!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yeah Will!! High five big boy! Aunt KK